So what do I do as a Red Circle Account Coordinator?
You’re the day-to-day go-to contact for your clients. You’re responsible for managing projects and making sure they happen on time, and on budget. You're proactive about communicating information up to your Account Executive and Account Supervisor to support overall account management. You prioritize, juggle multiple projects, and wear many hats in a fast-paced multitasking environment. You also have top-level knowledge of what’s developing within your clients’ industry, as well as thorough knowledge of the advertising industry. You share your expertise and viewpoints, becoming a trusted source of information for your clients and coworkers around you. Fun, positive, and self-motivated are words that you would use to describe yourself.
If this sounds fun, interesting, and challenging, apply today!
Tell me more.
- Manage agency relationship with the client
- Solve problems
- Operate as point of contact for all client needs
- Anticipate and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives, and opportunities
- Formulate marketing strategies
- Evaluate creative work and provide strategic feedback as needed
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of all deliverables
- Create and update project briefs, estimates, project timelines, status reports, and other supporting materials
- Lead internal cross-department collaboration from kick-off to completion
- Set up meetings and provide accurate agendas and actionable meeting notes
- Coordinate workflow between all departments, including Finance, Media, Digital, and Strategy
- Inform Account Supervisor and Account Executive regularly of account progress as well as potential problems, e.g., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- A minimum 2 years of ad agency experience, or casino marketing; experience in broadcast, print, and/or digital media a plus
- Direct experience in a client-facing role
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated problem-solver
- Experience managing multiple clients and types of projects
- Strong communication, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Skilled communicator with the ability to be efficient and positive, and balance client and agency advocacy appropriately and effectively
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Project management software
Other Microsoft Office experience
Mac software a plus
Attention to detail in both written and verbal communication
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.