Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency celebrating 20 years in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing. We’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full-circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
Add in free snacks and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents — as well as your inner weird — and you’ve pretty much got it.
Red Circle needs an Account Supervisor- a smart, likable, curious, business savvy, motivated, articulate, problem-solver to builds client relationships and keeps all the balls in the air at once.
Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
So what do I doas a Red Circle Account Supervisor?
You are the day-to-day liaison for your clients managing the client relationships, success adn projects. You are responsible for projects happening on time, and on budget. You prioritize, manage multiple projects and wear many hats. You also have top-level knowledge of what’s developing within your clients’ industry, as well as the advertising industry. You share expertise and viewpoints, becoming a trusted source of information. Fun, positive, and self-motivated are words that you would use to describe yourself.
Tell me more.
• The senior account person with responsibility for direct supervision of all group account service staff on assigned accounts. The Account Director is the person to whom the account supervisor and account executives look for support, guidance, and counsel;
• Manages client relationships; sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship;
• Manages overall growth and development of assigned accounts;
• Meets profit goals on assigned accounts;
• Keeps executive management informed of the status of assigned accounts, problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving management personnel at key times;
• Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure client’s goals for revenue, growth, and brand awareness are achieved;
• Plans, develops, and defends agency budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients;
• Plans, develops and defends client budget recommendations, marketing goals, measurements, to assure assigned clients achieve success;
• Maintains awareness and controls situations which may lead to diminished client-agency relationships;
• Maintains open and complete communications of client issues with functional leaders and corporate management;
• Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the Agency to the assigned staff.
The position relies on professional communication. You must be able to communicate clearly & concisely. It is imperative that you be adept with face to face, phone, video, email, text message & internet platform communication.
Direct experience in a client-facing role
Ability to travel
Job Type: Full-time