Who are we?
We’re Red Circle, a mid-sized, full-service advertising agency in Minneapolis with over 18 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing, and we’ve worked with more than 100 casinos across the country – plus a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented, hospitality marketing experts in North America.
We give our clients a full circle experience, from data-driven loyalty marketing insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions. In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine, and one of the Success Stories of the Year by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks, an office across from Target Field, and a bunch of friendly, “can-do,” “just-did-it,” and “what’s next” type of people who will welcome your many talents – as well as your inner-weird – and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Account Exec?
You’re the day-to-day, go-to contact for your clients. You’re responsible for managing projects and making sure they happen on time, and on budget. You prioritize, juggle multiple projects and wear many hats in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. You also have top-level knowledge of what’s developing within your clients’ industry, as well as thorough knowledge of the advertising industry. You share your expertise and viewpoints, becoming a trusted source of information for the your clients and coworkers around you. Fun, positive and self-motivated are words that you would use to describe yourself.
If this sounds fun, interesting and challenging, apply today!
Tell me more.
- Manage agency relationship with the client
- Solve problems
- Operate as point of contact for all client needs
- Anticipate and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives and opportunities
- Formulate marketing strategies
- Evaluate creative work and provide strategic feedback, as needed
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of all deliverables
- Create and update project briefs, estimates, project timelines, status reports and other supporting materials
- Lead internal cross-department collaboration from kick-off to completion
- Set up meetings, provide accurate agendas and actionable meeting notes
- Coordinate workflow between all departments, including Finance, Media, Digital and Strategy
- Inform account supervisor regularly of account progress as well as potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Oversees budget management
- Seek out new opportunities to grow clients’ business
- A minimum 3 years of ad agency experience, or casino marketing; experience in broadcast, print and/or digital media a plus
- Direct experience in a client-facing role
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated problem-solver
- Experience managing multiple clients and types of projects
- Strong communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Skilled communicator with the ability to be efficient and positive, and balance client and agency advocacy appropriately and effectively
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Telephone Calls
- Project Management software
- Other MS office experience
- Mac software, a plus
- Attention to detail in both written and verbal communication
- Effective communicator
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.