Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with over 17 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing, and we’ve worked with more than 85 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the Success Stories of the Year by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks, an office across from Target Field and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents, as well as your inner-weird, and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Full Stack Developer?
You'll be responsible for designing and building an application framework and converting business requirements to quality functioning software. You'll be using Visual Studio, C#, the ASP.NET framework, and SQL Server to perform these activities. You'll also be building and maintaining a automated build/test/deploy environment for our products and tools. Finally, you'll be part of a small team, working in a lean, fast-paced environment.
OK. Tell me more.
Mad technical skills required:
• Must be a full Microsoft stack application architect and developer (ASP.NET MVC, Service/Business Layer(s), Entity Framework, SQL Server)
• Must be knowledgeable about/in multi-layer application architectures, and have worked in, designed and implemented full front-to-back web applications.
• Must be knowledgeable about application lifecycle, semantic versioning, source code control strategies and tools.
• Must be knowledgeable about continuous build, integration and deployment strategies and tools.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, on small teams (or alone), with just enough "process" to achieve company and product goals.
• Must be able to design fully architected systems, as well as provide quick, surgical fixes to existing code (and understand ramifications of such fixes)
• Must understand use of client-side architectures and libraries in building web applications.
• Must be familiar with agile development strategies.
• Must be familiar with both OLTP and OLAP database design paradigms.
Technology - Required:
• C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio
• SQL Server DDL and DML programming and database design
• Git, GitHub, Branching, Merging, Pull Requests
Technology - Desired:
• Vue.js, TypeScript, Bootstrap
• MS SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
• Excellent attention to detail in written or verbal communication
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
• Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
• Strong quantitative skills
• Proven team player and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.