Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with over 17 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing, and we’ve worked with more than 85 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the Success Stories of the Year by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks, an office across from Target Field and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents, as well as your inner-weird, and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Account Exec?
You are the day-to-day contact for your clients. You are responsible for projects happening on time, and on budget. You prioritize, manage multiple projects and wear many hats — including an official Red Circle kickball team if you so choose — in a fast-paced environment. You also have top-level knowledge of what’s developing within your clients’ industry, as well as the advertising industry. You share expertise and viewpoints, becoming a trusted source of information. Fun, positive, and self-motivated are words that you would use to describe yourself.
Tell me more.
- Manage agency relationship with the client
- Operate as point of contact for all client needs
- Anticipate and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives and opportunities
- Formulate marketing strategies
- Evaluate creative work and provide strategic feedback, as needed
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of all deliverables
- Create and update project briefs, estimates, project timelines, status reports and other supporting materials
- Lead internal cross-department collaboration from kick-off to completion
- Set up meetings, provide accurate agendas and actionable meeting notes
- Coordinate workflow between all departments, including Finance, Media, Digital and Strategy
- Inform account supervisor regularly of account progress as well as potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Oversees budget management
- Seek out new opportunities to grow clients’ business
- A minimum of 2-3 years casino experience, or client service experience in a marketing firm or advertising agency; experience in broadcast, print and/or digital media a plus
- Direct experience in a client-facing role
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience managing multiple clients and types of projects
- Strong communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Skilled communicator with the ability to be efficient and positive, and balance client and agency advocacy appropriately and effectively
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of Excel knowledge and PowerPoint experience
- Other MS office experience
- Attention to detail in both written and verbal communication
- Effective speaker and can tailor the message as appropriate with clients and internal/external vendors
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.