Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with nearly 20 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing. We’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full-circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the "Success Stories of the Year" by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents — as well as your inner weird — and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Copywriter?
The Red Circle Copywriter is a conceptual thinker who works with design, account, digital and media teams to create a vision for the product, property or service sold. He or she, under the guidance of the creative director, helps to oversee the creative process, give guidance, approve work, and communicate directly with clients to present creative work. She or he is also responsible for writing a variety of ad copy formats in a fast-paced, deadline-intensive environment - with a focus on TV.
- Perform as a department leader with minimal supervision
- Present creative work, as well as the strategy behind the work, to clients
- Partner with account staff to hone brand briefs
- Write ads, including TV, across all advertising mediums that deliver against the brand brief
- Initiate opportunities to grow clients’ businesses
- Work on new business as part of an integrated team
- Keep tabs on trends, opportunities, issues and best practices, as it pertains to your team
- Foster cross agency relationships with digital, account, creative, and analytics
- Minimum 6 years in the industry
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate to lead others to solutions
- Genuine advocate for others in the department
- Self-starter, goal-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Good management skills
- Good mentoring skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of creating text for various advertising mediums, including collateral and promotional brochures
- Experience in TV
- Experience in writing creative articles for internal blogs, articles and press releases
- Good research skills
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Keynote, PM Tools
Proficient in simple filming, recording and editing a plus
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.