Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with nearly 20 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing. We’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full-circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the "Success Stories of the Year" by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents — as well as your inner weird — and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Digital Marketing Specialist?
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and monitoring strategic and tactical display marketing campaigns for our clients. In addition, you will be the steward of digital media budgets, showcasing and presenting campaign results, and evaluating new opportunities as they relate to client objectives. You function well in a fast paced and a rapidly changing agency setting.
OK. Tell me more.
- Responsible for managing all day-to-day planning/buying activity for assigned digital account(s) inclusive of planning, buying, reporting, trafficking, A/B testing, optimizing and billing
- Develop on-point media strategies, backed with supporting rationale, to ensure display campaigns reach the right target audience at the right time in the most effective and efficient way
- Manage and foster 3rd party display vendor relationships on behalf of agency
- Work closely with traditional media team to evaluate bundled media proposals and provide POV/recommendations
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation including authorization to buy, insertion orders, trafficking, billing, campaign delivery and terms
- Define and approve campaign setup and accuracy of campaign assets before launch
- Optimize campaigns to ensure they meet and exceed client KPI goals
- Analyze web metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reporting to clients and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Attend client meetings to present results/recommendations
- Identify long and short-term goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics, as well as define KPIs to measure client success
- Act as the subject matter expert in display advertising tactics and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience in field of online display advertising
- Experience with Campaign Manager (DoubleClick)
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google Analytics certified
- Ability to develop and execute display media plans and buys
- Solid understanding of programmatic display, audience intelligence, and predictive modeling
- Solid understanding of all aspects of display media, including DSP, PMP, SSP, ad exchange, ad server, HTML5, banner, mobile, video, audio, native
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing – SEM, SEO, social media
- Manage buy stewardship and delivery, analyze campaigns, and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Confidently present to clients and listen/adapt based on feedback
- Willingness to travel
- Agency experience is a plus
- Strong skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail in both written and verbal communication
- Effective speaker who can tailor the message as appropriate with clients and internal/external vendors
- Ability to work with modest media budgets
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.