Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with nearly 20 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing. We’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full-circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the "Success Stories of the Year" by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents — as well as your inner weird — and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Graphic Designer / Production Designer?
Your primary responsibility will be to produce aesthetically pleasing, technically clean, print-ready files within the budgeted time, using current versions of Adobe Creative Suite software.
In this role, you will:
Collaborate with agency account service staff, senior designers, and fellow designers to generate print and online communication vehicles, including promotion identity, print advertisements, web banners (static and motion), outdoor, direct mail, and other print collateral, all within the brand guidelines established for each client.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Solid understanding of typography
- Ability to build impeccably clean, print-ready files
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines
- Willingness to perform a heavy amount of work when necessary to ensure clients’ monthly deliverables are completed
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite print design applications: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of 3D and motion graphics software is a plus
- Solid time management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to compromise and follow direction of senior designer
- Communicate with vendors (printers, photographers, etc.) as well as other departments within the agency
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Flexible schedule to meet clients on different time zones
- Casino or hospitality industry experience a plus
- Must submit digital portfolio for consideration
Education and Work History:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design (preferable), advertising, communications, or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of related experience — preferably in an advertising agency and/or casino marketing communications department