Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with over 18 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing, and we’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc.magazine and one of the "Success Stories of the Year" by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks, an office across from Target Field and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents, as well as your inner-weird, and you’ve pretty much got it.
So what do I do as a Red Circle Graphic Production Artist?
Production Designer is responsible for producingeffective creative/graphic design that satisfies casino marketing goals and speaks to the target audience. You'll produce clean, print-ready production files with current Adobe software,using templates/brand guidelines to create monthly deliverables for multiple clients including: print, OOH, direct mail, digital, email, website, social media assets, etc. Must be highly proficient with Adobe CC, searching for stock images, pre-flight preparation, proofing, understanding of design principles and proper file set up/naming/versioning/organizing/saving. The Production Designer works closely with the Graphic Designer, Art Director, Creative Director, Copywriter, and account teams and must be organized, efficient with time/workload management, a strong and personable communicator, and have the ability to take direction/feedback successfully.
Tell me more.
- Developing effective creative/graphic design that satisfies casino marketing goals and speaks to the target audience
- Produce clean, print-ready production files using current Adobe software.
- Manage workload promptly and efficiently
- Help with additional tasks to meet overall department and agency goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Minimum three (3) years professional graphic design experience
- MS Office experience
- Strong communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of effective visual communication across different media channels
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule to meet clients on different timezones
- Provide link to online portfolio
- Ability to understand specs and set files up properly for print, digital, OOH, etc.
- Attention to detail in both written and verbal communication.
- Graphic Production: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- casino gaming: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, casual dress code, and the recipe to the perfect Moscow Mule.