Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with over 18 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing. We’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full-circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the "Success Stories of the Year" by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents — as well as your inner weird — and you’ve pretty much got it.
You'll be responsible for designing and building an application framework and converting business requirements to quality functioning software. You’ll use client-side tools and frameworks to construct user interfaces that interact with server APIs. Finally, you'll be part of a small team, working in a lean, fast-paced environment.
OK. Tell me more.
Mad technical skills required:
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have solid knowledge of VueJS
- Must understand client-side application architectures
- Must understand unit testing tools and techniques
- Must be familiar with WebPack and NodeJS technologies
- The flexibility to try stuff you've never tried before, and the enthusiasm to encourage others to do the same.
- Must be knowledgeable about continuous build, integration and deployment strategies and tools.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, on small teams (or alone), with just enough "process" to achieve company and product goals.
- Must be familiar with agile development strategies.
Also it would be nice if you’ve
- You've used either Cordova or PhoneGap to make a hybrid phone app.
- You've ever built a native app (Kotlin, Java, Objective C)
Technology - Required:
- VueJS, TypeScript
- WebPack, NodeJS
- Git, GitHub, Branching, Merging, Pull Requests
Technology - Desired:
- Anime.js (or similar)
- Sass, Gulp
- Excellent attention to detail in written or verbal communication
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proven team player and ability to work with a wide range of personalities