Hold up. What’s Red Circle?
Red Circle is a mid-sized full-service advertising agency with nearly 20 years of experience in the gaming and hospitality industries. Our core business is casino marketing. We’ve worked with more than 100 casinos, in addition to a diverse roster of other clients. Our vision is to be the most data-driven, results-oriented hospitality experts in North America. We give our clients a full-circle experience, from data-driven insights all the way to breakthrough creative executions.
In 2015, Red Circle was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of the "Success Stories of the Year" by Twin Cities Business. Add in free snacks and a bunch of friendly, “can-do” people who will welcome your talents — as well as your inner weird — and you’ve pretty much got it.
So, what do I do as a Red Circle Media Coordinator?
We are looking for a Media Coordinator to provide administrative support to our media operations. You’ll track advertising projects from start to finish to ensure efficiency and accurate record-keeping. As well as provide administrative and clerical support, help build rapport with clients and media outlets, and assist in implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting media projects.
In this role, you should be well-organized with strong research skills and an eye for detail. If you’re also familiar with media-buying and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to meet you.
OK. Tell me more.
• Assist media buyer in the administration set-up when ordering and entering broadcast and other media schedules into the media buying program (Strata)
• Track contracts, invoices, tearsheets, and PoP in an organized and timely fashion
• Compile media schedules for pre and post buy recaps and reports. Retrieval of the data is needed through running Strata reports and Excel documents
• Create and communicate TV/Radio traffic instructions for vendors
• Track added value and ticket requests for each client
• Support onboarding of new business through vendor list management and setup in our Strata system
• Create and manage invoice tracker and media billing for all media clients and establish reporting process for clients
• Support other media related tasks when requested
• Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in marketing, advertising or communications
• Strong communication, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Keynote
• Prior knowledge with working in the media buying program Strata is a plus
• Strong math aptitude
• Attention to detail in written or verbal communication
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
• Proven team player and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
• Ability to provide professional client service
Red Circle offers a competitive salary along with great benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, & casual dress code